My first escape from the family on my own - it certainly did not feel like I packed enough and many times I was wishing for the sanitizer or wipes from the diaper bag that I left at home. Jill's baby shower in Atlanta was wonderful and surreal - could my baby sister really be having a baby? She's happily nesting and Greg is happily putting things together and using his drill will great precision (i had no idea). I got back to Wichita just in time for Giya to keep me up all night throwing up, wasn't that nice of her to save that just for me?The Fairbairn Family in Kansas
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Jill's Baby Shower
My first escape from the family on my own - it certainly did not feel like I packed enough and many times I was wishing for the sanitizer or wipes from the diaper bag that I left at home. Jill's baby shower in Atlanta was wonderful and surreal - could my baby sister really be having a baby? She's happily nesting and Greg is happily putting things together and using his drill will great precision (i had no idea). I got back to Wichita just in time for Giya to keep me up all night throwing up, wasn't that nice of her to save that just for me?