The Fairbairn Family in Kansas

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our cousin's wedding - Debut flower girl and ring bearer




Well, as suspected we didn't perform perfectly in our roles as flower girl and ring bearer. Although we tricked mommy and daddy and switched which one of us didn't want to do it. I (Giya) didn't sleep well in the hotel the night before, so I wasn't in the mood to walk down the aisle and I especially didn't like wearing that big white dress. I preferred to be naked (in my underpants) and used the opportunity to get as many animal cookies out of mommy and daddy as I could. I finally made it down the aisle but as soon as I walked to daddy (and I pulled mommy all the way down the aisle with me) I announced to the whole church in my loudest 2 year old voice that I wanted even more animal cookies for a job well done.
Shown above with the bride and with cousin Kelli.